Please note: It is your responsibility to ensure your child has their name in all clothing.
- Plain white long or short sleeved shirt/blouse.
- Dark Grey long or short trousers (not cords, jeans,tracksuit bottoms, leggings or ski-pants).
- Dark Grey skirts or pinafore dresses.
- In summer burgundy gingham or burgundy polo dresses can be worn.
- Burgundy V-neck pullover, sweatshirt or cardigan.
- Black Leather shoes (plain, flat heels, formal style).
- Plain dark or white socks (knitted black or white tights in winter). Please note sports socks are for P.E./ Games.
- Black, flat soled pumps are necessary for indoor use (from Year 1 onwards).
- Children who play football during breaks may wear their their outdoor PE trainers to save wear and tear on shoes.
- Please remember - no designer wear
Upper Foundation/Key Stage 1
- Navy shorts, white top and black plimsoles plus a suitable warm top for outdoor PE. (Trainers are acceptable for outdoor PE).
Key Stage 2
- Navy Shorts, white top or leotard and black plimsoles or trainers.
- In cold weather a tracksuit may be worn over PE kit - not worn as an alternative.
- Girls in Year 5/6 may wear a navy PE skirt over their shorts for outdoor games.
- Football (Girls and Boys):
- Navy shorts, plain blue top, blue socks, trainers or football boots.
- A suitable warm top (for example, a track suit top).
- It would be advisable for children to have two pairs of navy shorts, one pair for PE and one for football - in case one pair gets muddy.
- Girls - one piece swimsuit
- Boys - tight fitting shorts (lycra)
School ties and Bags
We encourage children to wear the school tie, these are available from local uniform stockists.
Bags can be purchased from the school office at a cost of:
- Book Bags = £6.00
- Backpacks = £6.20