- Plain white long or short sleeved shirt/blouse.
- Dark Grey long or short trousers (not cords, jeans,tracksuit bottoms, leggings or ski-pants).
- Dark Grey skirts or pinafore dresses.
- In summer burgundy gingham or burgundy polo dresses can be worn.
- Burgundy V-neck pullover, sweatshirt or cardigan.
- Black Leather shoes (plain, flat heels, formal style).
- Plain dark or white socks (knitted black or white tights in winter). Please note sports socks are for P.E./ Games.
- Black, flat soled pumps are necessary for indoor use (from Year 1 onwards).
- Children who play football during breaks may wear their their outdoor PE trainers to save wear and tear on shoes.
- Please remember - no designer wear
Upper Foundation/Key Stage 1
- Navy shorts, white top and black plimsoles plus a suitable warm top for outdoor PE. (Trainers are acceptable for outdoor PE).
Key Stage 2
- Navy Shorts, white top or leotard and black plimsoles or trainers.
- In cold weather a tracksuit may be worn over PE kit - not worn as an alternative.
- Girls in Year 5/6 may wear a navy PE skirt over their shorts for outdoor games.
- Football (Girls and Boys):
- Navy shorts, plain blue top, blue socks, trainers or football boots.
- A suitable warm top (for example, a track suit top).
- It would be advisable for children to have two pairs of navy shorts, one pair for PE and one for football - in case one pair gets muddy.
- Girls - one piece swimsuit
- Boys - tight fitting shorts (lycra)
School ties, Bags nd Water Bottles:
We encourage children to wear the school tie, these are available from the school office at a cost of £3.00.
Bags can be purchased from the school office for £6.00 and Water Bottles for £1.00.