Private Day Care
Please note, we work closely with Upton Day Care where we have shared children to ensure that there are smooth transitions and children feel happy. However, we are a separate provider and any questions about your child's care and education at either setting, should be addressed through the right provider.
"Learning through Day Care"
Upton Day Care offers outstanding care and education in a happy, fun and caring environment for children of all ages. Holiday and after school sessions are also available for school-aged children.
- OFSTED registered;
- Full day, half day and flexible sessions;
- Childcare vouchers accepted;
- Free places for 2 - 3 year olds (details below);
If you receive ANY of the following, your child is entitled to 15 hours free childcare per week:
- Income Support;
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (ISA);
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA);
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit;
- Child Tax Credits (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income not over £16,190;
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit);
- Working Tax Credits and earn £16,190 a year or less;
Please contact 01977 645693 at:
Upton Day Care
Upton Primary School