In our Science teaching we aim to ensure our children:
- Develop scientific knowledge and conceptual understanding through the specific disciplines of Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Develop understanding of the nature, processes and methods of science through different types of science enquiries that help them to answer scientific questions about the world around them, are equipped with the scientific knowledge required to understand the uses and implications of science, today and for the future.
- science-sparks.com(science sparks)
- https://jointhepod.org/about/friends/bsa(The pod)
- http://www.nationalinsectweek.co.uk/(Insect week)
- https://littlebinsforlittlehands.com/(Little Bins)
To access the curriculum objectives for each year group, please click here.